terça-feira, 21 de setembro de 2010

what a day what a day what a day

First of all: First Day of Uni. Very exciting and nerve racking. But everything went well, everybody is so so so so nice there and very helpful and my future "teachers" seem really nice to so let's see how it goes.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Some photos from my uni

Then after the first day of Uni I came home, went to twitter and saw this tweet from McFly "We can finally reveal the secret location of filming! It's at 3 Mills Studio, 3 mill lane, London, E3 3DU! Come find us!" that was the place where they were shooting the video for "Shine a Light" and they invited fans to join them and be part of the video. So I search through Google Maps and Holy Moly that was 20 minutes away from my home. First I was a bit undecided if I should go or not, but after a lot of thinking and encouragement words from my friends. I left everything and put my feet on the road on a hunt of the "3 Mills Studios" and I found it:


Photobucket

Well I literally spent 20 minutes standing on the door cause I didn't saw anyone in there and wasn't really sure I should get in or not but then I saw a Security Guy and he let me in to find this:


Photobucket

Loads of people who have been spending the day searching for clues around all London to be part of the video and me who didn't followed any clues or anything was there ready to be part of the video. WIN

After like 2 hours, they let us in and we did a normal concert scene with them playing and us just enjoying just like a natural gig. They were playing inside a cage and we were outside of it. I absolutely couldn't believe I was actually making part of it, was beyond surreal.
After a couple of shoot they put us into groups and we moved to other parts around that cage. I went back, right behind Harry and stayed there for most of the shoots. After a lot of goofy stuffs from the guys (including from Tom) Taio Cruz went to do his part of the song. Everybody made fun of him because of Dynamite. And we switched the words a little bit but he didn't listed. He's just a diva. After being standing for around 4-5 hours we could leave and go to our life's. But not until a hug from everyone of them and a picture with Danny. I wouldn't leave without that.
I really LOVED the song, its very catchy and the lyrics are really good. Listening to it out loud it's so much different from listening to it from another perspective, maybe that's why I loved the song so much. I absolutely cannot wait to see the final video. Hope I wont get cough doing embarrassing things in it. Oh boy.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Some photos I took inside of the studio. The last one was from my mobile phone, thats why it has a worse image.


Who would have guessed that today was one of those days I'd remember forever?

4 comentários:

Gonçalo disse...

what a day Pixie =)
i'm really happy that you went to the video shoot.
love you
bye xx

Susana S' disse...

Acho que já fiz a festa toda no twitter, mas pronto. Estava a chegar à net quando vi o teu tweet a dizer que ias sair para o video, e quando andei um bocadinho para baixo, vi que tinhas estado indecisa e eu só pensava "como raio pode ela estar indecisa?? Vai Sandra, Vai Sandra!". Ainda tentei pesquisar-te lá no meio das pessoas, mas depois fartei-me rápido xD

Deve ter sido mesmo fixe *.* Ainda estou para ver o que vai acontecer mais por aí. Eu quero continuar a assistir às tuas aventuras :p

Beijinhóó

Cátia Pereira Matos disse...

sorte, sorte, sorte. estou muito feliz por ti, que dia fantástico que tiveste. e sabes do que gostei muito também? das fotografias :) que vista tão agradável e a universidade parece ser tão simpática.

G disse...

So lucky girl! So happy you managed to the video, hope to find you in it when it's release.
it'll be like Finding Nemo but instead of Nemo Finding Sandra. LOL

Btw, i just hava fall in love with your uni.