sexta-feira, 24 de setembro de 2010

friday night

Photobucket

Friday. Had the day off today from Uni. Loving that place more and more by the minute. Hope I still feel like this in a 3-4 weeks time when the real work is gonna be on it's peak.
Got my McFly ticket for Shepherd's Bush today at the mail. Less than 4 week until tour! woop woop Absolutely cannot wait!
Today and yesterday have been raining like crazy and it's so so cold. And it's still September, have no idea how it will be in December-January when real Winter arrives. One thing I'm excited about is the snow. It has been snowing here in the last 2 years so hopefully this year snows as well. Not a snow storm that would stop all London for a day like it was last year, but just enough snow to cover the floor. That would be appreciated!
Have no idea what to do tonight. But I predict a night in front of the pc checking Twitter, E-mails, Facebook and so on. So boring night ahead. Wanted to go out to see some places at night but really don't feel like walking in the streets alone at night so I'm staying in. Have no plans for the weekend so this will be very interesting to watch. Need a good book to keep me entertained in this cold and boring nights at home.

Have a good weekend everybody

2 comentários:

G disse...

Go out and have fun!
Well, i guess that i'd do the same if I were at your place, I'm not very keen of going out by myself.

I'll try to write some entries in english so you can understanding, but the days i'm feeling lazy I'm just don't want to think first in spanish and then translate it to english lol.

4 weeks to Manchester, woop-woop! Can't actually wait to see the boys live again (and the portuguese army too!)

Thanks for visiting and try to read my blog :D

Mafalda Passos disse...

e é horrivel :s

espero que estejas a amar london *

kiss kiss m.