domingo, 3 de outubro de 2010

rainy sunday afternoon

Photobucket

This last week was crazy. Spend Monday to Thursday at the Victoria and Albert museum in South Kensington from 11am to 5pm so had no time for anything else but drawing and preparing my final work to exhibit on Friday. That's all done now so let's look ahead. Have my REAL timetable for the first semester which means classes from 10am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday an Friday free. Oh well, it could've been worse!

Today is just another rainy and cold day in London town with The Hills on tv and a cup of tea. I've been very homesick lately, especially in the weekend where I miss all the family lunch's back home. Oh well, I just have to stick with it and be strong! Gonna spend the afternoon dreaming awake and hoping everything will go as planned for the next few weeks.

"Dreams don’t always have to exist while the sun’s down and your eyes are shut." - Thank you Alex (:

1 comentário:

Cátia Pereira Matos disse...

oh sandra, estou a gostar tanto de te ler, ainda me parece tão irreal. a cada post teu só penso "quem me dera ter metade da tua coragem". porque parecendo que não, a vida dá uma volta de 360º. e as saudades que tenho de londres.. '.'