terça-feira, 12 de outubro de 2010

like a Broken Arrow...

Photobucket

Photobucket

THIS. This is what yesterday was pretty much about. Got there at 4pm, started queueing along with other fans and then at 5.30pm was show time. Although I was only with her for about 10 seconds, that moment was amazing and when she looked me in the eyes and said with a smile "Hello, how're you?", that meant the world to me! I absolutely LOVE that girl and I must say she's even more gorgeous in person. Cannot wait for her tour in December ♥

3 comentários:

G disse...

So glad you met her!
And so jealous of you too... In a month you have done so many things! I guess is the good thing of living in London.

Mia disse...

I wish!

Fico feliz por ti :)

Susana S' disse...

awww *.*

estás aí à tão pouco tempo e já fizeste de tudo Sandra :') vou fazer as malas e já vou aí ter contigo xD jk

beijinhó